Breeding Conditions 2021
Ordering and Payment:
- Frozen semen is sold by dose per cycle. The dose is the required number of straws for one insemination, determined after each collection.
- Stateside Farm Belgium does not sell loose straws, only pregnancies.
- It is not permitted to split doses or straws.
- It is not permitted to resell straws.
- All empty straws must be returned to Stateside Farm Belgium.
- Use of straws for ICSI is forbidden without the consent of Stateside Farm Belgium.
- The buyer must provide all details for the mare, delivery address and owner information before semen will be shipped. The semen may only be used for the mare that is declared.
- The booking fee is due before the semen will be shipped.
- BTW, transportation costs, and health papers are expenses assumed by the buyer.
- In the case of embryo transfer, the pregnancy fee will be charged for each successful (45 day old) embryo.
- After payment, transportation will be organized by Stateside Farm Belgium at the cost of the buyer.
- The buyer assumes all risk of transportation
- Frozen semen will be delivered in an appropriate transport container which is the property of Stateside Farm Belgium. The container must be returned within 7 calendar days, at the responsibility of the mare owner. From the eighth calendar day a lease is charged at the rate of €25 per day until the container is returned. The return date is marked as the day the container arrives at Stateside Farm Belgium.
- The mare is inseminated at the cost and risk of the buyer.
- The terms and conditions stated here are in effect at all times and the buyer is responsible for reading and understanding them.
- By ordering and receiving semen, the mare owner has agreed to our breeding and payment conditions.
- If the mare is not in foal before the 1st of October 2021, an official and signed veterinarian statement must be sent to Stateside Farm Belgium before November 1, 2021. With this statement you can continue breeding for 50% of the studfee in 2022.